Sunday, March 16, 2008

DJ SETS for January and February!!!


As you know, I do DJ here and there. I try to release a small DJ set every month. So, to backtrack here are my sets for January and February!

01.28.08 Livemix
TRACKLIST:
01. Grand Popo Football Club - Each Finger Has An Attitude
02. Ursula 1000 - Kaboom (Red Foxxworth remix)
03. AC Slater - Banger
04. Calvin Harris - Acceptable in the 80s

It's a bit crazy and maybe not the cleanest mix ever but it felt like a natural mix and instead of trying to "redo" it and make it super clean, I figure I upload the version of it that came naturally. I think uploading the real version and not a clean "redo" is a lot better because it makes you feel like you were there when I thought of it, right?

Just dance if anything.


02.18.08 Livemix
TRACKLIST:
01. The Avalanches - Everyday
02. Etienne de Crecy - Out of My Hands (DJ Mehdi Remix)
03. Mylo - Paris Four Hundred / Digitalism - Jupiter Room
04. Tepr - Minuit Jacuzzi (DatA remix)
05. Daft Punk - Aerodynamic
06. Yoshinori Sunahara - Magic Sunset Street
07. Digitalism - Digitalism In Cairo
08. Kavinsky - Testarossa Autodrive
09. MSTRKRFT - Easy Love
10. Surkin - Radio Fireworks
11. Klaxons - Gravity's Rainbow (Soulwax remix)
12. The Presets - Are You The One?
13. The Faint - Violent

I apologize if some of the levels are not all perfect. At some point I didn't even notice that part of my cables got loose so the left/right channel out put on some of the tracks kind of got messed up so I had to convert the sound on this MP3 to mono. For what it's worth, it was a big mistake on my end. When I did my set up in Serato, the audio channels were fine. I must've moved my mixer during the set and knocked a cable loose. Won't happen again!!! Not as smooth as it could've been but definitely some good mixes in there, ideawise. So expect to hear some more of this when I try to do "polished" sets in the future!!!


And of course, if you'd like to keep up to date with all my DJing work, feel free to visit and add my DJ Myspace LOVE and BEATS

No comments: